Monday, June 6, 2016

She said / He said

One of my Facebook friends posted this last night, and it did give us a good conversation and some good laughs : )

WITHOUT any prompting, ask your husband/boyfriend/ girlfriend/wife these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It's great and funny.

What is something I always say? 
You always make a face at me when I make a joke.

What makes me happy?
Little snoot face [our son lol]

What makes me sad?
Can we skip this question?

What was I like as a child?
We were just talking about this. You were a little prissy.

How old am I?
28

How tall am I? 
5'10"? [off by a little, I'm 5'8"]

What's my favorite thing to do? 
You do like to read.

If I become famous, what will it be for?
I could see you becoming famous for writing something. Or something musical.

What am I good at? 
What aren't you good at? [good answer honey!]

What am I not good at? 
Anything athletic.

What makes you proud of me?
How good you are at everything. [awwwwwwww]

What is my favorite food? 
Seafood.

What do we do together? 
That's a weird question. We do a lot of stuff together.

How are you and I the same? 
We both love our little boy. 

Different? 
That's kind of obvious, right?

Where is my favorite place to eat? 
You don't really have one place. You mix it up a lot.

How old was I when I met you? 
22 [after doing some mental math]

When is our anniversary? 
Seriously? You are being serious? Fine. July 13.

If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
Disney World. Duh.

Do you think you could live with me forever? 
Well, [gesturing at ring on finger] I think I promised to do that.

How do I annoy you? 
Is this a trick question? I guess sometimes I get annoyed when you get snappy with me.

What is your favorite thing about me?
Your personality.


He did a pretty good job : ) And it was fun to talk through these instead of looking at our phones after little guy went to bed last night.
-K.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This made me actually laugh out loud. I love his answers!

    ReplyDelete