Saturday, January 2, 2016

Where did 2015 go?

Here's the answer: it went super fast!

To recap this past year, I went into my facebook archives and copied these questions from a Note I did in 2009. (Remember Notes? on Facebook? How times have changed...)

Where did you bring in 2015?: Sleeping at home... I was pregnant and so tired always.

What was your status on Valentine's Day?: Married. haha

Were you in school (anytime this year)?: I was teaching in school for much of the year, but less than in previous years, thanks to Little Man's arrival in April. 

How did you earn your keep?: For the first half of the year I taught high school band and orchestra and elementary orchestra. Then I had a career change in August and taught elementary music and band for the remainder of the year. 

Did you have to go to the hospital?: I did! I was there several times. Thankfully, for nothing too crazy.

Have you encountered the police this year?: Only my cousin's husband. 


Where did you go on Vacation?: We went to Florida in February!

What did you purchase that was over $500? Lots of boring grown up things.

Did you know anybody who got married?: My friend J from high school got married this year. This year was pretty light on weddings, actually.

Do you know anybody who passed away?: Yes, including a former student, which was heartbreaking.

Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with? My ten-year reunion was this year. So, yes.

Did you move anywhere?: No, thank goodness. I'm good with not moving again for a while.

What sporting event did you go to?: I went to one football game. Hooray!

What concerts did you go to?: Band concerts, orchestra concerts, chorus concerts...

Where do you live now?: in Pennsylvania

Describe your birthday: It was a pretty quiet day at home, and I had a surprise visit from BFF S. The next day I had a mani-pedi : )

What is one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2015?: Made a career change.

What is one thing you regretted this year?: Being so closed off from my friends, but I guess that happens when you have a baby.

What's something you learned about yourself?: I learned a lot about my capacity for pain and patience.

Any new additions to your family? You bet!




What was your best month?: April

How would you rate this year on a scale of 1 to 10?: 10

What is your New Years Resolution?: Keep in touch with friends, be more "present" and less on my phone.




Happy New Year, all!
-K.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great 2015 for you! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete