Sunday, October 5, 2014

FWD: 40 Completely Random Questions About Me

Heyyyyy! I'm still around.

Today I was thinking about AOL. Remember AOL? That was pretty much my social life in junior high and high school, and then AIM carried me through college. (This was all before Facebook took over the internet.) For years of my life, one of my favorite things to do on AOL e-mail was fill out those little personal "all about you" surveys and send them to my friends and collect the ones they sent back. I PRINTED THEM OUT. I am curious if they are still stashed away somewhere in my bedroom at my parents' house... I will have to investigate sometime.

THIS TOO. This was a BIG. DEAL.


Anyway, I was trying to think of what I could do to jumpstart my blog again, and I thought I HAVE TO FIND A SURVEY.

And I did!

1. What is your occupation? I am a music teacher. 
2. What color are your socks right now? I am not wearing socks... instead my feet are under a nice soft warm blanket. : )
3. What are you listening to right now? SNL (on DVR from last night)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Peanut Butter M&Ms...
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can't say I have ever tried... I'm not sure it would be a good idea, because I'd probably forget I wasn't in automatic and break the car. : )
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I found it on the internet and I love the internet!
9. How old are you today? 27
10. Favorite drink? Right now I am really into Sprite, milk, and lemonade. 
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ummmmmmmmmm... A used to play indoor soccer and that was pretty fun to watch. I also used to watch PSU Football regularly, but I am not so much into watching sports anymore. I don't know. 
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Since I was 12... it has been many colors!
13. Pets? The wonderful and adorable Penny!


14. Favorite food? Chocolate! I also love seafood.
15. Last movie you watched? Muppets Most Wanted. Eh.
16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas! I am so excited... I saw Christmas decorations in the stores yesterday. I know that drives a lot of people nuts but it just made me feel happy inside.  
17. What do you do to vent? Call my mom... she patiently listens to my insanity.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies... so many Barbies... 
19. What is your favorite season? Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs 
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I honestly can't remember the last time I got an e-mail from a friend, usually my e-mail box is full of ads and junk.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Whoever also feels like doing a nostalgic survey : )
24. Who is least likely to respond? People who don't know this blog exists... which is fine
25. Favorite TV show? Parks & Rec, The Office, Smash, Modern Family
26. When was the last time you cried? Oh gosh, since becoming pregnant it is a pretty frequent thing. It could be a commercial or an e-mail or a song. Embarrrrrrrassing.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, and many organizational bins.  
28. Favorite place? DISNEY WORLD.
29. Last trip you took? I went to visit my old alma mater today and met up with my friend C. 
30. Favorite smells? Delicious baking smells, or tropical scents
31. Who inspires you? My parents; my grandparents; my brother; my husband
32. What are you afraid of? Stupid ugly smelly creepy birds ughhhhh they're the worst
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers!
34. Favorite car? I wanted a Honda CR-V the last time I bought a car but they were too expensive... I am determined to get one this time!
35. Favorite cat breed? There are cat breeds? Nope.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? I think 6, and two of them don't even work in anything : )
37. How many years at your current job? This is my fourth year (with a two-year break in the middle courtesy of budget cuts)
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? Just the one. : )
40. Do you think you're funny? ABSOLUTELY. My job is part comedian, my kids get some of my best material! 


Keep it real!
-K.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I used to LOVE filling out a good survey! I just might have to steal this and put it on MY blog one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete