Sunday, May 25, 2014

Things that I am loving right now

1. Summer is so close, I can almost taste it!

That means, more time with this girl:

And also hopefully some more time with my family and friends! Not to mention, more time with A.!

2. Maybelline Baby Lips


I have the purple, pink, and the Dr. Rescue varieties, and love them all. They add a nice little "pop" once in a while. : )

3. Sensible Portions Veggie Straws


These were on the Target Cartwheel app for the past few weeks, and are Weight Watchers friendly. I love them so much. It's like a combination of chips and french fries, and the sea-salt variety is so yummy! I will definitely be eating these all summer. YUM!

4. I have so many new books to read!

I'm finishing reading the Fablehaven series... again... it's so good. But on the docket, I have:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Redfield Farm by Judith Redline Coopey
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The One & Only by Emily Giffin

I will probably also read my Helen Bryan books again this summer... love them.

5. My new pampered chef products

I had a Pampered Chef show last week and I got lots of cool stuff, like a Deep Covered Baker, a microwave egg cooker (A will love that) and a Brownie Pan... which, if you look it up on Pinterest, has a ton of things you can do other than make brownies. (Though the more I think about it, I feel like I could use my muffin pan for more things than just muffins and cupcakes, too.)


Hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend! Take some time to thank a veteran and remember why we have this holiday in the first place.

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment