Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Dog Behind the Blog

Hello all!

It's been a pretty crazy week, and I had been feeling pretty frustrated and overwhelmed until I was hit with a great big dose of perspective on Friday night. I might write about that soon, but instead I'm taking a lighter approach and a note out of Alex's blog. (I found Alex when I did the Snowflake Swap back in December... I enjoyed reading her posts so I've been following her ever since!)

You all know that A and I decided last July to adopt a little girl, who we named Penny:


I've posted a lot of pictures of her, but that's because probably half the pictures on my phone are Penny pics. : )

Penny is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and we named her after Penny on The Big Bang Theory, which is one of our favorite shows. 

There is a hole in the middle of Penny's frisbee, because she chewed a huge crack in it the day after we got it. Instead of throwing it away, I cut a hole around the crack. Now one of her favorite games is to try and pull her toys through the hole in the frisbee.

For the most part, Penny is a really awesome dog, with the exception of a few... mistakes:


These pictures are our back door blinds, and A's guitar cord - that one happened on Thursday morning while I was getting a shower. Not a great start to the day!


She had a playdate with her puppy friend Daisy on Thursday, and she was so pleased with herself afterward!

Her favorite place in the house: Either curled in a little ball on the couch or in her dog bed, or sprawled across our bed
Her favorite thing to do: Go on walks!
Her least favorite things: Baths and my laptop (because then she can't sit on my lap)
Her favorite treats: Busy Bones, peanut butter, and ice cubes!





Currently she is laying on my feet : )

Have a good week, everyone!
-K.


1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! :)

    I would be very interested in reading about your dose of perspective!

    ReplyDelete