Saturday, February 15, 2014

Everyday I'm shufflin'

I haven't been too inspired to write much lately... I am in a blogging slump. The ugly weather has me in a very lethargic kind of mood, and I have also been busy trying to catch up with things for work.

For today, I decided to go back to a post I did last June (which seems like a million years ago), where I put my iTunes on Shuffle and posted the first ten songs that came up...

...and here they are!:

1. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey
2. Zak and Sara - Ben Folds
3. Push - Matchbox Twenty
4. Just Around the Riverbend - Pocahontas
5. Written in the Stars - Aida (Original Broadway Cast)
6. Where are You? - Spamalot (Original Broadway Cast)
7. Black Roses Red - Alana Grace (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Soundtrack)
8. He's a Pirate - Pirates of the Caribbean
9. Running - No Doubt
10. There You'll Be - Faith Hill

Wow! It's hard to pick a favorite out of these, but I can't lie... if I were to just pick one to listen to out of the bunch, I'd probably go with Pocahontas. : )


Everyday I'm shufflin' shovelin'.

Take it easy, world : )
-K.

1 comment: