Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Cosmo fix

Sometimes, in this crazy blog world I've come to know and love this year, I get on one of those YouTube-like chain binges where I keep clicking on different people who comment on different things and I go check out their blogs. One day while I was doing this I found Christina's blog, and since she was also wedding-planning and in a similar stage of life as me, I started following her. (If this was real life, that would be extremely creepy. Since it's a blog, it's not that weird.)

Anyway, so Christina posted this Cosmo-esque survey she found at Erin's blog, which she follows. I have been a subscriber to Cosmo for about five years now, so I immediately recognized the format of the quiz Cosmo gives their cover girls to fill out. Here's an example:



The answers are normally funny and entertaining, so when I saw that Erin created a downloadable version to fill out, I was like YES!



Enjoy! : )
-K.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I may have to do this! :) I used to subscribe to Cosmo, and I always liked those quizzes for the celebs.

    ReplyDelete