Monday, December 2, 2013

Commercialized

I'm taking a break from the Christmas music and turning to Christmas TV. There are a couple times of year when advertisers seem to go out for commercials, and Christmas is one of them. I am a sucker for a good commercial - it can make me laugh, or cry, or just give me warm fuzzies inside. Here are a few of my favorite Christmas commercials from years past : )

Hershey Kiss bell choir



Eat 'N' Park tree and star




Pampers "Silent Night"



ALL THE CUTE SLEEPING BABIES.


Gamestop Three-armed Family



Cracks me up every time.

Any of the Crazy Target Lady commercials : )





This last one is an image, not the actual commercial, but still... so funny.



Do you have any favorite Christmas commercials? : )
-K.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Silent Night baby commercial. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete