Saturday, September 7, 2013

HP FIX IS BACK!


LOL.

My Harry Potter Fix has returned after its summer hiatus!



This week's episode is a game of "Would You Rather..."

1. Have Ron or Hermione as a friend? 
Hermione. I feel like sometimes I'd want to bang Ron's head against a wall.

2. Be sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? 
Well according to Pottermore I'm a Ravenclaw, and that's what I always kind of identified with before Pottermore... so definitely Ravenclaw. : ) Plus, if I was a Hufflepuff, what on earth would I do with my Ravenclaw scarf?

3. Attend the Yule Ball or the Quidditch World Cup? 
Yule Ball! I love dressing up, I love dancing and have little shame when doing so, and Christmas is the best. Quidditch would involve a sporting event with a huge crowd of screaming people, which is not my scene. I get really anxious in large crowds, especially noisy ones. Ahh!

4. Take a class in Potions or Care of Magical Creatures? 
I would probably do Potions. I really like baking and cooking and I feel like Potions would be similar. I don't know if I would be great at CoMC because I'm not much of an outdoorsy person.

5. Be a teacher at Hogwarts or be an Auror? 
Teacher... it's in my blood : )


Take it easy y'all... I know, two blog entries in one day. That just happened. There might be another one tomorrow. MIGHT. Don't go crazy or anything. : )
Be back soon!
-K.

4 comments:

  1. I love your answers! Thanks for linking up!! :) And that GIF is totally the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It cracks me up! I was just looking for a GIF of Fudge but when I saw the Dumbledore bit I had to pick that one.

      Looking forward to next week! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love these answers! It *might* be because we are apparently the same person because we made the same choices. lol Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pretty much the same... we're basically the HP-fan equivalent of the Weasley twins. ; ) LOL

      Delete