Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fun Wedding Facts!

I recently got this great wedding scrapbook off of Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006073521X/ref=oh_details_o03_s02_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


My mom has something similar to this from her wedding, and I like looking through it... so hopefully someday my daughter will like looking through mine, too. : )

Anyway, one of the pages in the book lists fun facts about your guests... so here are some about mine:

Our wedding was in Pennsylvania, and we had guests travel from:
Maryland
Ohio
Virginia
Washington, D.C.
Delaware
New Jersey
Connecticut
Indiana
Texas
Florida
Arizona
California


Our oldest guest was 91 years old (my Aunt Sis).
Our youngest guest was 10 months old (A.'s cousin's son).

The guest with the most insane dance moves was definitely my brother. People are still talking about it.

We did an anniversary dance instead of tossing the bouquet/garter. The couple at our wedding who had been married the longest was married for 57 years (my grandparents). A.'s grandparents were very close with 56 years!

We're hoping we get our photos and video back soon. : )
Later!
-K.

1 comment:

  1. That's cute! We did a dance like that, too! The winners were my parents' neighbors, but would have been my grandparents if they hadn't needed to leave early!

    ReplyDelete