Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wedding post: Wrapping it up

I'm not really into posting selfies on my blog, but here is a picture of me with some of my girls:


I had a Morilee gown and my girls also had Morilee gowns, in grape. I got a dual-headband headpiece and I had a veil that was tucked in under my updo. My shoes - which you can't see in the picture above - were purple Nine West slingbacks, and I love them so very much. : )

Something Borrowed - earrings from my friend Michelle
Something Blue - My toenail polish
Something Old - my mom's pearl bracelet from her wedding
Something New - My dress/shoes/headpiece/veil/ring

Here are my shoes... my feet are bent all crazy so I could take the picture haha

Overall our wedding day was super wonderful. If I could do it over, I would only change a few things - 
1) make sure the church doors stayed unlocked, because one of my friends and her son arrived late and missed the entire ceremony (still feel bad about that)
2) make the ceremony earlier so we had more time for pictures
3) use my time before the ceremony more wisely for pictures
4) double check all of the groomsmen's tuxes before they left the shop


But really, we made the most of everything and it was a really great weekend. : )
Honeymoon posts to come!
-K.


1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful!! Love your dress, and those shoes are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete