Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's for dinner?

Not beef!



Last night I made one of my favorite summer go-to meals...



I grabbed a pack of marinated pork (Italian Herb flavor) at the grocery store, cut it into chunks, and shish kabobed it. Then I filled our grill vegetable wok with chopped yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, and tomatoes after marinating them in light Italian dressing for a few hours. After grilling all of the above I serve it over brown rice and it is DELICIOUS. Leftovers are almost as good. Tastes like summer! : ) 

Talk soon --
-K.

2 comments:

  1. That looks really yummy! I might give this a try. I need something new! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also done this with chicken and beef but we were definitely in the mood for pork : ) shish kabobs on the grill are my favorite, so easy!

      Delete