Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Four. Days. and some new nail polish

Currently watching: The Princess Bride (I've never seen it the whole way through, and I didn't even know Billy Crystal was in it. Now that everyone has gasped in shock, just be happy I'm watching it now. : )

One of the main reasons I'm watching this now is because people keep quoting this scene to me. 


STILL reading: Pride and Prejudice. At least I'm further along than I was before. Want to punch this Collins guy in the face because all of his talking annoys me.

Yesterday I bonded with my computer and printer all day. I printed directions, welcome notes, contact lists, signs for pictures/restrooms/nursery/memorial table, and the final seating chart. I also wrote all of my thank you cards for the bridal party and our parents. AND I started paperwork for my name change. SO MUCH PAPERWORK. I'm glad I only plan on changing my name once, because seriously - what a pain in the neck. I signed up for missnowmrs.com, which has been a help, but it's still a lot to do. I have basically learned that I have too many accounts for things.

Spent all morning today packing and doing laundry. Our room now looks slightly less like it was gone through by a tornado. I am Target's most frequent flier, this week, I think - I keep forgetting stuff.

On one of my trips to Target I noticed that this nail polish was on clearance and so I decided to give it a shot.

I never really noticed until I started taking nail polish pictures that my palms have so many lines on them! I'd probably give a palm reader a heart attack.

I wasn't overly impressed. First of all, my fingernails felt like sandpaper. I scratched an itch on my leg and it looked like I got in a fight with a cat. I don't really understand the point to the texture. It doesn't look that spectacular, it's certainly not sparkly or anything, I guess I just don't get it. I'm glad I didn't spend a fortune on this bottle because I probably won't be using it again. : (

On the bright side, the length of my nails is pretty awesome right now right?! Watch, at least one of them will break between now and Saturday. Just to look silly. 

I'm honestly not sure if I'll be blogging at all in the next two weeks, but I promise there will be an onslaught of posts upon my return! (And LOTS OF PICTURES!)

Take it easy,
K.

1 comment:

  1. EEEK! So excited that your big day is right around the corner!

    Changing your name is a ridiculous process. I never realized how many places my name is documented: bills, online accounts, etc., etc., etc. It's insane. You think there'd be a way to make it easier! :)

    ReplyDelete