Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hi everyone!

I'm sitting here on my couch as A. goes through a cleaning phase this morning. (I cleaned a lot yesterday, painted, spackled, and did laundry, so I don't feel too guilty.) So far, he's vacuumed, cleaned the dishes in the sink, and removed the painter's tape from the painting I did yesterday. He's usually pretty good about helping around the house, but color me impressed!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there! (If there are men actually reading this blog... color me impressed about that, too!) We're going out to eat with A.'s family in a little bit to celebrate. I am sure the restaurant will be nuts, but it will be fun! A.'s nephews are both developing a lot of personality right now and they are really fun to be around. Last year I didn't get to spend Father's Day with my dad, either, but here are some of my favorite pictures of us together. We're going to be seeing a lot of each other in the coming weeks with wedding preparations!





Enjoy spending the day with your loved ones, if you can!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment