Thursday, June 20, 2013

3 weeks to go... AHHH

This week has kind of been a bust for me so far.

In addition to a few other small crises, I have had the flat tire, a stye in my eye, and last week my knee blew out the whole way for the first time since eleventh grade. I got it back in place right away, but it HURTS. SO. BAD. A. took care of me even though he heard my knee pop out (luckily he didn't see it) and was visibly freaked out. LOL. With all of these little things going awry, and my emotions running rampant (what's up with THAT), today I decided I was going to lay out in the sun and finish the book I've been reading - "Where We Belong" by Emily Giffin. Then I came in and cut out some wedding stuff while watching some DVRed episodes of 4 weddings.

It's been a much better day than yesterday.

Even though my tire went flat on Tuesday, and it felt like someone punched me in the eye (styes are weird, but I think I can blame make up for that problem), the day ended up being a good one, because A. and I went to pick up our marriage license and our wedding rings. Our rings are beautiful and A.'s aunt works at the courthouse, so she took care of us with the marriage license.

I am really excited that the wedding is coming up soon, and really excited for the honeymoon! : ) I'm trying to keep on top of things every day to make sure I don't fall behind.

To keep my spirits up, I've been pinning things from the Humor board on Pinterest - which is one of the best things ever created, in my opinion. Something on there always makes me laugh. : )
Have a good day, everyone! Enjoy the sunshine!
-K.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your day today is better. Make sure you take time to breathe! I can't wait to hear about your wedding & honeymoon to Disney! (And to see pics, too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete