Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hi guys,

Tomorrow, April 19, is the six-year anniversary of my grandpa's death after a long fight with Alzeheimer's Disease. So since "Throwback Thursday" is a thing now, I found these pictures on my computer. I miss him and I wish he was still around for my wedding in July... I'll be thinking of him. <3

My grandparents at their wedding in 1956

Me and my grandpa on the swing outside my grandparents' house...
This is one of my favorite pictures EVER

At a birthday with my brother, cousin, and grandpa... I think I was about 6 years old here


Today we got good news that my uncle seems to be improving. Originally they were going to put a trach in today, instead of the vent he has been on, but apparently he was very responsive today and was even giving one of the nurses a hard time (typical) : ) So they are hoping they can actual get him off the vent by Saturday. Keep praying!!!

Have a good night, everyone,
-K.


No comments:

Post a Comment