Thursday, April 11, 2013

Short and sweet

Yeah,

I'm making these delicious cookies...





AND I licked the batter right out of the bowl when I was done.
Don't even care. : )

Today was another day of standardized tests, and one of my kids opened his reading portion, looked at it, clamped both hands over his eyes, and went "UGHHH." 

I said, "Are you alright?"

He said, "I think my brain has officially turned into mush."

Granted I haven't been the one taking the test, but at this point, I feel that way too. Hence the yummy chocolate cookies.

<3 you all... thanks for your continued prayers for my uncle!
-K.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that poor kid. Those tests are awful...and not useful....and not any sort of indicator of what a child has actually learned.

    And did I mention awful?

    ReplyDelete