Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My HP Fix: Pottermore - my 50th post!



You guys!

This is my 50th post! And I get to share it with My Harry Potter Fix! YAY!

Today's post is all about Pottermore. I have mixed feelings about Pottermore. Mostly because half the time I try to get on there, this is what happens:



My username is FeatherVine67. 
I was sorted into Ravenclaw, but I sort of always knew I would be a Ravenclaw.
I love the quizzes to determine your House and your Wand; how they are half logical and half completely random questions. 
I can't wait until we get to Patronuses... I really hope we have a Patronus quiz as well : )
My "pet" is an owl, which is terrible because I am terrified of birds. But when I had to pick an animal - and this is so dorky - I figured the owl was the most useful creature to pick. 


I am not so much into the Potion brewing... takes too long and I just can't get it right.
I blame my lack of interest in all things science and chemistry.
I do enjoy the dueling feature, though.

My favorite part of Pottermore is definitely the extra content and background information from JKR. 
Also the illustrations are beautiful.
I did submit a picture of the flying keys for the "Charms" chamber in the Sorceror's Stone section. Go check it out. : )



Have a fantastic week, everyone!
-K.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 50th post! I really wanted to pick an owl, but I agree about birds. So I did pick a cat. :)

    That would be so awesome if we get a Patronus quiz! :) I'd love to know what Pottermore says my Patronus is! Thanks for linking up again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You guys are pretty much stuck with me. LOL

      Since we got to the Boggart chapter in PoA on Pottermore, I'm hoping for a Patronus chapter soon... then we will know!!!

      Delete
  2. I would LOVE a patronus quiz! I hope that they'll do a more interactive chapter like that soon because those really were the best parts so far. And I really, really want to know what the last locked section at the top is! Haha. I thought it was going to be quidditch, but we're 3 books in with no quidditch game so far so probably not. :( Maybe Hogsmeade? Anyway, I also agree about picking a pet - I went with an owl because they are definitely the most useful pet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hogsmeade would be AWESOME! With the joke shop and candy store and pubs... I hope you are right!

      Delete