Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My HP Fix - Hogwarts Edition - CO HOST!


This week I am CO-HOSTING My Harry Potter Fix! AHH!

I love this link-up and it's one of the reasons I started blogging again, because I lurked a lot on Becky's blog and I loved these posts. I always found myself answering the questions in my head. So I am super-excited that I was asked to co-host this week! I submitted these questions a few weeks ago, so I'm also excited to share my answers with you. : )


1. Assuming you were sorted in Harry's year, which character do you think would be your best friend? Why?

After much thought, I'm going to have to go with Lavender Brown and her posse, the Patil twins.


 

Putting aside the Divination thing (we'll get to that later), I think we'd have fun together. When I was in high school I was very studious, so I'm sure I'd get along with Hermione; and I love Luna's character, but I feel like her aura is a little "out there" for me. BUT I feel like these girls are both badass and they have fun, along with being courageous and smart. Since they're kind of minor characters, they're overlooked a lot, I think. 

I also like to believe that I could have nipped that whole obnoxious "Won-Won" thing in the bud. 

2. Which season at Hogwarts would be your favorite?
Even though I just said yesterday how sick I am of winter, I think that I would LOVE December at Hogwarts. Christmas!!!!!!! So beautiful. Yule Ball would probably be my favorite thing ever.


UPDATE: Also, this:



3. What class do you think you'd excel in most?
I definitely would not even take Divination - mentioned that in HP fix a few weeks ago - because I am just way too practical, and too much of a logical and linear thinker, for that to be a subject that would interest me. I think my best subjects would be either Charms or Transfiguration - I think between the subject material and the professors in charge, those would be my picks.

4. Would you be involved in any extra-curricular activities at Hogwarts?
I think in "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" it's mentioned that there was once a drama club kind of thing at Hogwarts, which I would be all over. I also agree with Becky that if there was a choir, like the one shown in the PoA movie, I'd probably be in that too. I was involved in SO MANY extra curriculars in high school, but  nothing athletic. Maybe if there was an intramural Quidditch tournament I'd give it a shot. LOL.

Really I'd just like to be a prefect:




So there you have it!

Thank you SO MUCH for involving me as a co-host for the HP fix this week... I love this link-up! I will start thinking of more questions soon : ) 
-K. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for cohosting this week! I think it would be pretty awesome to be a prefect too! And I think Christmas at Hogwarts would be amazing, but I just couldn't bring myself to say "winter" and "favorite season" in the same sentence. Haha. Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand... I kind of loopholed my own question by saying "December" instead of winter. LOL. So over winter right now!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for cohosting this week! I loved your answers!

    I am confident that you would never have let Lavender get away with that "Won Won" thing. I do agree that Christmas at Hogwarts would be stunning, but like Kim, I just couldn't say "winter" and "favorite season" in the same sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun! There is a ginormous spike in my readership stats, which I find funny. Thanks for having me co-host : ) If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be on here at all!

      Delete
  3. Great answers! I would love to be a part of Hogwarts' theater and choir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! You wouldn't have to worry about a production budget, for sure! : )

      Delete