Saturday, February 16, 2013

VERY LATE Harry Potter Fix... but it's happening!


OK, guys.

I still don't have cable or internet at the new house. So I took a break from painting and unpacking and came back to the ex-house to change more addresses. And while I was here, I looked at the blog and went OH, CRAP.

I ALMOST missed it.

My girl Becky is now a co-host for My Harry Potter Fix... and I was NOT going to miss her first one!

So here we go. : )

1. If you could be any Harry Potter character, which one would you be, and why? 

I never really thought about this! The obvious choice is Hermione because she is super smart and gutsy. Girl power! On the other hand, I've always held a soft spot in my heart for the Weasley twins. They are so funny and still smart, brave, and savvy. If I was Fred or George I feel like I could get away with my bad puns on a regular basis. : )
 
2. Favorite single chapter in a Harry Potter book? 

First of all, let me preface this by saying: I'm a huge nerd. (Obviously.) But I really like the O.W.L. chapter in Order of the Phoenix. Overall it's definitely not my favorite book... but I loved reading about all of the students studying and reviewing for exams, and then the process of taking them. It's the one chapter that really sticks out to me, especially since my books are packed up somewhere and I have no idea where they are to skim through and consider anything different.
 
3. What would your ideal class schedule at Hogwarts look like? 

Let's see... after taking my O.W.L.s on MuggleNet last year, I know I would be terrible at a few of the subjects. But I would absolutely include Charms, Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and probably Arithmancy or Ancient Runes (nerd). I'm not an outdoorsy person, generally, so I would probably steer clear of Magical Creatures and Herbology. Also, I'd like Slughorn's version of Potions (who needs the added stress of Prof. Snape?) and a live version (not ghost version) of History of Magic. : )

I promise once I have internet again I'll start submitting questions... and I look forward to reading everyone else's when I have time : )
Thanks for visiting!!!
K. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Kristin! I'm glad you didn't miss my first link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete