Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy dance!

OKAY.

It's been crazy.

But.

WE ARE NOW HOMEOWNERS!!!

and

I OFFICIALLY HAVE MY MASTERS!!!

I'm a big kid now, everyone.

This week has been so long and exhausting. Neither of us have been sleeping well between this crazy weather and our nerves. Today I was so tired and I just wanted to be at the new house doing stuff - but it is also the end of the marking period, and the kids were absolutely bonkers today. It wasn't a very good combination.

BUT, now it is the weekend! And I'm doing my happy weekend dance. (Actually I'm sitting on the couch with my feet up, eating some Skittles. But still happy it's the weekend!) Tom and Jean-Ralphio can do a happy dance for me.



We're having a big Super Bowl party on Sunday, so I'm planning on popping in with a few recipes before then. Trying to make sure I have some healthy options this year!

Anyway, we're going to try to get some stuff moved in before we go out for A.'s grandpa's birthday dinner later. Woo!
Have a great weekend, everyone : )
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment