Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You make me feel like dancing!

Oh hey!

I weighed in... and the results are... I lost 1.8 lbs this week! YES! I feel pretty good about that.

Tonight A. and I are going to dance lessons! My parents got them for us for Christmas. It's definitely going to be an adventure.

I've been running around like a madwoman ever since I got home from school, because our rental is being shown on Friday afternoon to a potential renter. I know since it's not me trying to sell a house I really don't have an obligation to make it look good, but I don't want people trekking through all of our business thinking we are dirty slobs. Also, the house needs a good scrub-down anyway. It's a good excuse to start cleaning and doing repairs that we'll have to do when we move out.... and I packed some stuff too. There are just some things I know I'm not going to use in the next month.

I don't have too much to say today and not really any relevant pictures.... So I'll leave you with this one : )


I've been working on this picture of Fred and Ginger for months... it's still not done... I've just been too busy!  But since dancing lessons are tonight it seems appropriate! : )

Have a good one-
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment