Monday, January 21, 2013

My *first* Harry Potter Fix!

Hello again!

I'm jumping into the "Harry Potter Fix" during Fashion week... which meant I got to play around on Polyvore!... which was a little too much fun.


Since I missed week one of fashion, I decided to create an outfit for my House, which is Ravenclaw. Blue and bronze all the way! I liked the feather jewelry better than the literal "eagle" emblem.

Ravenclaw Night Out

While I was looking for jewelry, I found this necklace that inspired my next outfit, which was not at all what I expected to create... but I like it, a lot. That snakey thing is a ring! How cool!!!

Severus Snape



That was fun... excited for next week : ) Thanks for the invite Becky!
K.

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!! I'm so glad you joined think link-up. I figured that you would enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun : ) Gotta start thinking of what I can do this week!

      Delete
  2. I love both of your sets! but I really love ravenclaws! and isn't polyvore so addicting?! I could spend my entire life on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yes, it is fun : ) Can't wait for some more HP!

      Delete